Every training centre shall:
- be required to have consultants and other technical and supportive staff in each of the four (4) main disciplines in medicine and dentistry;
- facilitate sufficient suitable accommodation for the interns in close proximity to the training centre and to ensure that the welfare of the interns is taken care of;
- be required to have the necessary training materials including but not exclusive to, a well equipped laboratory and mortuary, pharmacy, radiological department, a working theatre, library and an IT resource centre;
- prior to approval by the Board, satisfy the Board as to the availability of adequate patient load and to further, notify the Board in case of any material shift in the patient load that will otherwise affect the training; and
- submit a quarterly report to the Board.