The Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board is a statutory authority established under Cap 253 Laws of Kenya to regulate the practice of medicine and dentistry in the country.
I am privileged to be a key player in steering the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board towards ensuring the provision of quality healthcare that is safe and ethical to the Kenyan people.
As an organization we rely on our Strategic Plan and the Client’s Service Charter to drive our vision and mission hence delivering our core mandate as per Cap 253 Laws of Kenya. We have over the years signed and implemented performance contracts as a tool of Monitoring & Evaluating Service Delivery. The Board has rolled out a New Business Model in a deliberate effort to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction.
In this regard, most of our services can now be accessed online including among others: -
- CPD Submission System(ICPD Kenya)
- Doctors current retention register
- Health facilities current register
- List of accredited CPD providers and planned quarterly activities.
- Downloadable forms with requirements for all services offered by the Board.
- Updated new & events.
- Procedure of lodging complains on alleged medical malpractice.
We welcome feedback from our own valued clients on the quality of services and areas that may require improvement.